Friday, June 02, 2006

High School all over again

4 Year Reunion you could call it. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing the various dames and lads from high school and let me tell you something, Noaam, you're a smart jew for getting everyone in there from facebook. Even though there were like 200 invites, you got a solid 50? people in there and it resulted in good times had by all.

Highlights? Popcorn, vodka/raz shots, freestyle with Rusty, high school makeouts, and good hip/hop being played all night long. It's a fantastic fresh and funky release from the fucking fazed out amherst bars that play Jon Bon Jovi and Journey on repeat.

Shoutout to Nate and Jon Joe. They read my blog and called me a fag. That's terrific.

Shoutout to Benjamin Goldman. That man is working for NESN.

Let's do it again sometime soon NSHS. Before Monday Jun 12. Because then I'm gone.

(I apologize for this intoxicated post. I love you.)

Batwoman is a lesbian

AWESOME. As long as she isn't one of those fat lesbians that eats trail mix and shaves their goatees. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home