Monday, May 01, 2006

You know how athletes thank God when their team wins? What if they're buddhist or something - do they thank the elephant with all the legs? What if they're atheist? Who do they thank then?

Well that's kind of the way I feel right now, I just got accepted as an intern for AbsolutePoker.com - and everything is coming up roses. I can't wait to live in Costa Rica for the summer and possibly beyond - it's going to be incredible, and who knows - I might post pics of all the fun I have.

Costa Rica - Summer 06 - Amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Murshteyn said...

You're tha man. The reason this happened is because you thought of roses and neglected to think of the Food Network. The latter still deserves attention, albeit the negatives are not superior to any flowers. Respect the worst, knowing that the best will happen.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home