Thursday, March 02, 2006

THE CELTICS
The Celtics are back. Have you seen the last couple games? First they beat the Lakers, in L.A., mind you, and then keep a close game with the Heat last night. Delonte West and Ryan Gomes are playing out of their minds right now - I sincerely hope Gomes doesn't jump ship after 2 years and becomes the next big ex-Celtic star. Same goes for West.
I can't decide whether or not I want the Celtics to make the playoffs. My initial feeling is no, I want them to miss the playoffs, pull a SA Spurs Lottery move and pick up Morrisson or Rudy Gay. The other part of me wants these young guys to get some playoff experience in. Just play Pierce alongside rookies and sophomores and get that experience in for the rest of the season.

UMASS WEATHER
It is fucking cold out. Speaking of cold, all of my roomates in the apartment have gotten sore throats, me having the worst of the sore throats. I went to the sick house today and it was full of students, so I just turned around and walked back to my car. Fuck waiting 2 hours to be told "drink more liquids."

POKER
I've been having an awful run lately. I don't like telling bad beat stories, but believe me, it's ugly.

JOB?
I continue to question what the hell I'm doing in the summer and next year. I'm on pace to graduate and I don't want to wake up at 6am and work someplace I don't love for the next however many years. I heard of a sports marketing company that has offices all over Europe and offices near DC. I'm going to look into that.

OK that's all I can think of on the spot.

Peace
Simon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home