Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hi guy(s),
Here's a new post from your buddy.
World of Warcraft
Do you play this computer game or know anyone that does? If so, you might want to talk to them about it. See here: World of Warcraft (not a virus)
It seems as if World of Warcraft is not only a computer videogame, but also a fantastic self copulation tool.

Sopranos
Awesome first show. Even awesomer in HDTV biotches.

March Madness NCAA Tournament
I've never been a big fan of the tournament. I am a fan of all the gambling that goes with it though. What a novel idea in our Puritan-gambling is illegal- society. Just don't get caught like Neuheisel.

Myspace

I am holding out on Myspace. It took me long enough to join Facebook, and joining both would just be too much right now. However, I did create a test account to look at my older brother's myspace page and other people - and what I found was that myspace is chock FULL of absolutely pathetic chumps and absolutely damaged ego'd provocative girls.

Let me expand on this a little bit. If you check out myspace you will find profiles of girls that are posing in their best "sad" look wearing some skanky outfit, and underneath those pictures, you'll find tons of very creepy guys looking to get e-laid who respond with comments such as "yo girl you fine, lemme ride up on that behind," or something of that flavor. If you look at the other pictures of the girl, you'll see that the same creepy guys have commented in on that picture as well!

So you see, there's a terrible vicious cycle that's going on at myspace. The girls keep posting away because they're getting the attention that mom and pop never gave them, and the guys continue to e-flatter these girls with a simple keystroke or two, and they both feel like they've won something.
Just kidding. (?) - P.S. - If you are on myspace, and I've offended you, I apologize. It's the other girls and guys, not you. There are respectable myspace profiles out there, and in fact some people I know do in fact have them.

Poker
*Vomits*

Spring Break
I'm going to Fort Lauderdale. I'm excited for the beach, the beer, the sox and the free accomodation. Oh and the jews. Did I mention that jews live in Florida? Not only jews, but lots of Cubans and Mexicans, so I'll be able to practice my rapidly declining spanish speaking skills! I also happen to be missing the sweet sunshine of Spain quite a lot, and a day in Florida is the next best thing at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home