Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pearl Jam - Live in Concert, May 25th 2006

Great show. My seats were behind the stage, but there were no obstructions. The sound was terrific and I got to rock out with Neil to one of the best alternative bands of our time. I wish I recognized more of Pearl Jam's songs - the setlist included many that I wasn't familiar with - but no matter the song, Eddie Vedder is a brilliant artist who captures the attention of the audience with a down to earth, drinking-booze-on-stage approach.
My favorite selections of the night were songs I recognized, like Alive, Wishlist, and Betterman. I was hoping to hear Yellow Ledbetter, Elderly Woman Behind a Counter, All Those Yesterdays and Thin Air, but so it goes - those were tracks from the Mansfield show a few years back and they sounded great.

Soon I'll be going to the Radiohead show - It's going to be scrumptralescent.

PS - If you're a Pearl Jam fan and you want a recording of the show I attended, you can purchase the mp3s at www.pearljam.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home